Why Do We DO Such WEIRD Things in Our DREAMS?
Why do we do such weird things in our dreams? For example, why do you dream about jumping off a bridge? For that matter, why are my dreams so weird and scary? How do I interpret a dream? I’ll answer all these questions and more in the video below, because your dreams come from your subconscious mind.
How to Find the Personal Meaning of Your DREAMS that Applies to Your Specific Life
It helps to know some of the personal meaning of symbols in your dreams. That’s because dream symbols cannot reveal the exact meaning of your specific dream, since your dream is specifically about you and your life. Dream dictionaries can only give you a general dream symbol meaning. Therefore, I invite you to download my free 3-Step Creative Dream Interpretation Checklist. Click Here. Or, copy and paste this URL into your browser: https://CarolAnneChapman.com
TIME CODES for the Video on Why Do We Do Such Weird Things in Our Dreams?
Go to the time in the video to find the following topics:
- 0:01:34 Why do we do such strange things in our dreams? Here is a clue to solving the mystery – dream messages come from your subconscious mind.
- 0:01:53 While you’re awake, your subconscious mind is usually overpowered by your conscious mind.
- 0:02:23 When you go to sleep, your conscious mind shuts off, and what’s left is the subconscious mind.
- 0:02:30 Why are dreams so weird and random? Your subconscious mind is doesn’t think in words and sentences. It only thinks in pictures and feelings.
- 0:02:42 In your waking life, you have feelings but often have to shove those feelings aside.
- 0:03:59 Why do you dream about killing someone? As soon as you fall asleep, the subconscious mind, which doesn’t speak, starts giving you, basically, the same as a cartoon.
- 0:04:46 When you’re asleep, your subconscious mind is now processing whatever was going on in your waking life the day before in pictures and feelings.
- 0:05:56 How to interpret a bridge dream. Let’s take an example of driving off a bridge in a dream.
- 0:06:40 A Bridge Dream often means a decision.
- 0:06:56 For example, if you made a decision a week ago to go on a power walk every day.
- 0:07:17 But, on the fifth day, something comes up and you don’t go for your walk.
- 0:07:36 You have a dream about driving off a bridge into water.
- 0:08:20 To interpret your dream, you have to look at your waking life immediately prior to having the dream.
- 0:09:00 Remember, the reason you do such outrageous things in your dreams is because your subconscious mind doesn’t think in words and sentences, but mainly in pictures and feelings.
- 0:09:24 Sometimes the subconscious mind uses a word here and there, but usually not in sentences and paragraphs.
- 0:09:35 Your dreams will be like cartoons or animations.
Thumbnail Image: Image by Mystic Art Design from Pixabay
All Video Footage: Copyright 2020 Carol Anne Chapman