How to Stop Nightmares in Adults
How to stop nightmares in adults may be easier than you think. In the following video, discover two surprising but simple things you can do to help prevent nightmares. In addition, you’ll find an example of how recurring nightmares – scary spider dreams – ended after applying one of these suggestions.
Guidance on How to Interpret Your Dreams
It helps to know some aspects of how to interpret your own dreams. That’s because dream meanings cannot reveal the exact meaning of your specific dream, since your dream is specifically about you and your life. Dream dictionaries can only give you a general dream meaning. Therefore, I invite you to download my free 3-Step Creative Dream Interpretation Checklist at this link: Click here. Or, copy and paste this URL into your browser: https://CarolAnneChapman.com
TIMELINE of the Video: How Can I Stop My Nightmares?
- 0:00:34 Number One: Be Careful What You Eat. I’m not talking about dieting.
- 0:01:12 For example, for years, I had terrifying dreams about spiders. I also am allergic to dairy, but I love ice cream.
- 0:02:19 A usual meaning for scary spider nightmares
- 0:02:28 It doesn’t have to be allergies. It can just be foods that create indigestion
- 0:03:36 Number Two. This is another body effect.
- 0:04:10 While you’re outside, you might want to go for a walk.
- 0:04:29 And people wonder: “Why am I tossing and turning? Why can’t I just settle down to go to sleep?
ATTRIBUTIONS of the Video
Name: Nephila clavata Spider in Japan, Kurihara, Miyagi prefecture, Japan.
Attribution: Kinori (Public Domain)
Wild Pogo by Francis Preve from the YouTube Audio Library
Animation: Grassy hill with chamomile and ladybird against the background of time-lapse heaven, beautiful 3d animation
Music under animation: “Really Fine Day,” composer Mark Siegenthaler, Sony Cinescore, Sony Creative Software
ALL VIDEO FOOTAGE
Copyright 2019 – 2020 Carol Anne Chapman