Yucatan Map with Attractions & Destinations
Yucatan Map with Attractions, a video, in which you’ll see a map of Yucatan showing it’s attractions, and also a description of things to do in Yucatan Peninsula.
They include Mayan ruins, Riviera Maya beaches, Mexican pyramids, and Colonial cities. Yucatan Destinations described in the Yucatan Map video include: Cancun, Chichen Itza, Izamal, Ek Balam, Coba, Playa del Carmen, Cozumel Island, Tulum, Valladolid, and Akumal.
Yucatan Destinations Included in the Video
You’ll also be introduced to the following destinations:
• The resort and beach hot spot of Cancun
• The UNESCO World Heritage site of Chichen Itza
• The yellow-painted town and convent of Izamal
• The delightful colonial city of Valladolid
• The recently-excavated ruin and murals of Ek Balam
• The bird-watching and pyramid-climbing of Coba
• The shopping, surfing, and beach-combing of Playa del Carmen
• The water sports and island charm of Cozumel Island
• The breath-taking views and swimming at the ruins of Tulum
• The snorkeling upscale condo community of Akumal
More Yucatan Maps: A Yucatan Peninsula Map and a Mexico Map
If you’re wondering where the Maya live in the Yucatan Peninsula, take a look at my Youtube video called, Where Do the Maya Live? Yucatan Peninsula Map Shows Their Homeland.
Furthermore, if you’d like to see a Mexico map showing the location of Yucatan, take a look at my blog post, The Location of Yucatan in Mexico.
Yucatan Map with Attractions Showing Mayan Ruin Sites
One of my favorite reasons for going to Yucatan has to do visiting the Mayan ruins. Since you might also enjoy learning about the ancient people of the Yucatan, you might be interested in a Yucatan map with attractions showing Mayan ruins sites. Here’s a link to my blog post called, The Land of the Ancient Maya. It includes a map of the Yucatan Peninsula with major Mayan ruins pinpointed.
MUSIC: Vegas Movie Studio Cinescore software
ACTOR: Miriam Balsley
VIDEO FOOTAGE Copyright 2013 Carol Anne Chapman