Speak and Sell Books Course
Authors will love the Speak and Sell Books course, which you can find at this link (click). It consists of 14 online video modules that include a FREE BONUS MODULE: Handling the Fear of Public Speaking.
Come to think of it, even if you’re not an author, you’ll also benefit from the Speak and Sell Books course. Most of the modules show you how to speak in public. Plus, you’ll find modules specifically for authors, or anyone who wants to sell a product.
The Speak and Sell Books Course consists of 14 video modules on:
- How to Simply and Easily Structure a Speech
- How to Sell Books while Speaking
- What to Expect on Speech Day
- How to Create an Enticing Slide Presentation
- How to Sell Books as part of your PowerPoint Slides
- Where to Find Places to Speak
- Pitfalls to Avoid during the Question/Answer Session
- 3 Essential and 2 Optional Handouts
- A Case Study
- SPECIAL BONUS MODULE: Handling the Fear of Public Speaking
A Great Course for Newbies and also Experienced Speakers
This is a great course. It will help you to get up and speak even if you’re scared silly at the thought of speaking in public and have no idea how to put together and deliver a live talk.
On the other hand, you may have experience as a speaker, but still find yourself scared silly when you get up and speak in public. The excellent way of structuring your speech, when you’re creating it, will help immensely to give you confidence when speaking. Plus, you’ll love the wisdom in the extra bonus module on Handling the Fear of Public Speaking.
If you have experience speaking, you will also benefit from the many public speaking tips, for example, how to avoid pitfalls during the Question/Answer session.
FREE BONUS FEATURES
The Speak and Sell Books Course also gives you some free bonus features:
- Downloadable MP3 audios that you can listen to whenever and wherever
- Checklists of suggested procedures in the online video courses, such as questions to ask your organizers.
- Templates to help you create items such as your bio, which will be used to introduce you when you speak